5 revelations from Birthday Boy “Badshah” that surprised us!
If you are not living under a rock, you obviously know the rap king “Badshah”. Born as Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia, the young lad pursued Civil Engineer and wanted to become IAS officer if not rapper. But destiny played its part again!
The “Tareefan” singer has surprised us with these revelations and we can not believe. Can you? Read below and let us know in the comments.
- On his favorite actress : Badshah revealed that Raveena is one of his favorites. He says, “The way she conducts herself, it’s so sexy. Like so feminine and so confident,”
- His comments on Katrina Kaif : I was on a tour with her (Katrina) and I got those elder sister vibes from her. I had a different perception of her in my mind and as soon as I met her, I got those vibes. She is so protective and caring.”
- On Selecting his stage name Badshah : Badshah reveals that while he was selecting for a stage name, the film Baadshah had just released. He thought of keeping the name. He even shared this with his cousins who eventually mocked him. Who knew Badshah would be trending one day!
- About his wife : Badshah admits that his wife, Jasmine is not fond of his songs and does not likes them.
- On No Filter with Neha, he confessed that his shoe collection is worth Rs 1.5 crore!! Wohoo…… isn’t it alot?