With the entire country under lockdown due to coronavirus pandemic, many Pollywood celebrities are keeping their social media game strong while remaining indoors. The stars are indulging in various kinds of activities amid the lockdown inspiring fans to stay safe.
Amongst the other activities, they are also working out at home, cooking and playing games. But one interesting and common activity that almost every artist was a part of was posting some of the major throwback pictures, from their childhood and other life events, on their social media handles. The same was seen on the profiles of the Bajwa sisters, Neeru and Rubina.
These actresses have shared many of their old photos on their social media accounts during this lockdown. And here are the five times these sisters made us go “aww” for the beautiful pictures:
1. Going on the hills for vacation and getting clicked in the traditional attire of that place, is more or less a tradition for us. To which even Neeru Bajwa seems to agree, as when she was a kid of mere 12 years, she too posed in the traditional attire at a hill station with a cute big smile. The picture below is a proof of the same. Sharing this major ‘blast from the past’ on her social media handle, she wrote:
“How many people have this pic clicked? Family holiday Mussoorie…. ten year old me oops I mean 12 …”
Take a look at her post here:
2. People often say that age is a mere number for Pollywood queen Neeru Bajwa, as this beauty is beyond time. And she proved the same, as the actress shared a picture of her from the year 1998; looking at which, it’s hard to spot any difference at all. In 1998, Neeru was in 10th grade, and back then as a kid also she was an epitome of sheer beauty. The picture is more than 2 decades old and yet the actress doesn’t seem to have aged at all, in these years. If anything, she has only turned more beautiful and astonishing. Don’t you agree?
Check out the picture of this Timeless Beauty here:
3. And now its Rubina Bajwa’s turn. She has also taken to her social media handle to share some oldies. Where she posted a picture of her from her good old childhood days and it is simply an overdose of cuteness.
See that adorable little face here:
In the picture, Rubina can be seen wearing a printed long suit and rocking a short haircut. Further, to add bling to her look, the actress wore small golden earrings and the rest of the spark is coming out of her million-dollar smile.
4. These sisters are ‘Daddy’s lil girls’ as we can see in this next picture. In the click, Rubina Bajwa is the tiny tot in the center, hugging her father Late Jaswant Bajwa, while on the other side is her elder sister, Sabrina Bajwa. Talking to famous news daily, Rubina said that this picture was taken by her eldest sister, Neeru Bajwa. So basically, with two Bajwa sisters in the frame along with dad, and one sister behind the camera, this indeed was the girls’ day out with their loving father.
Have a look at the picture here:
5. Well this is just a nostalgic visual treat below here. In the picture we can see baby Rubina, smiling her best while she enjoys her orangy beverage, Gold Spot.
Look at her happy, wide smile:
Meanwhile, Neeru Bajwa is in quarantine with her husband Harry Jawandha along with their three girls – Aanaya, Aalia, and Aakira. The actress keeps sharing glimpses of her personal life on her social media and keeps the fans engaged. However, amid the lockdown, she featured in Gippy Grewal’s song ‘Nach Nach’, also produced her own ‘Jitange Hosle Naal’. On the other hand, Rubina recently featured in the song ‘Party Sharty’ by Money Sondh. Adding to this, she was also a part of the song, ‘Jitange Hosle Naal’,
Sadly, owing to the outbreak of Covid-19, all the movies of Rubina Bajwa have been put on hold. She has a number of projects in her kitty for this year as well as the up-coming. The list of her projects includes ‘Beautiful Billo’, ‘Good Luck Jatta’, ‘Teri Meri Gal Ban Gayi’ and ‘Parahuneya Nu Dafa Karo’ and ‘Laavaan Phere 2’.
We wish her all the luck for her projects and hope that things get well soon so that everyone else like her, can resume to their work.
For more such updates, keep reading Gossipgiri.