Sriram Raghavan’s mystery thriller flick ‘Andhadhun’ released this last Friday and immediately became a sleepier hit among audiences in its very first weekend only. The movie with Ayushmann Khurrana, Tabu, and Radhika Apte in lead roles took viewers on such a roller coaster ride that left many with their fingernails turned to dust. With all of twitterati India talking about it, here are 10 tweets you must read before booking your sets to the film.
- This comparison of Cersi and Tabu’s character:
Cersi: I m the most murdourous women in this world…
Tabu in #Andhadhun:: BITCh please!!
— Aditya (@aditya956) October 6, 2018
Seems like we gotta agree with Tabu being more murderous here!
2. This perfectly photogenic review:
— Jignesh Tejani (@jignesh_tejani) October 7, 2018
These array of emotions are enough to compete those in a horror movie.
3. HERE HERE Film Nerds:
A tip for fellow film nerds, don't go late for #AndhaDhun, watch it till the very end and sit through the end credit roll
— Alaka Sahani (@alakasahani) October 2, 2018
Just to make it clear, don’t expect a Marvel like end credit teaser, it’s just a pianic montage you can thoroughly enjoy.
4. This immensely confused viewer:
— Dr.Adrenaline (@SapienHomo91) October 5, 2018
If you find out an appropriate response to this chaos, let us know as well.
5. This sarcastic jab at Docs:
95% of the people who watched #Andhadhun liked it. The other 5% work in medical industry.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) October 11, 2018
Now you know not to take your doctor friends along to watch this xD.
6. This urgent encouragement to the public:
#AndhaDhun : never have I ever watched a movie with so many cliffhangers in it. Edge of the seat thriller. Brilliant characters and top notch performance.
Go watch it NOW!!!
— Sairith Stevens (@Psyrith) October 7, 2018
Though, cliffhanger haters you might want to reconsider going…
7. This fun loving review by Ayushmann’s elder brother himself:
This guy next to me is not only the best brother in the world, but also the best actor. My friends after watching #Andhadhun said ki apne bhai ka jhoota khaana kha liya kar chupke se, shayad yeh acting tujhme bhi aa jaaye. Bhaiya I am totally blown away with your performance. pic.twitter.com/fYiIoDTWQu
— Aparshakti Khurana (@Aparshakti) October 3, 2018
We’re wondering if we could follow in those footsteps as well, might get some acting to save us from mummy ki chappal.
8. The controversy king of bollywood blessed this movie as well:
Normally I don’t watch and review small films but it’s good decision to watch #Andhadhun! What a fantastic watch till interval. Salute to director, who holds you with his brilliant narrative of thrill and laugh together. What a great mix of thrill, crime and comedy.👌
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) October 4, 2018
Do you hear the ‘kamaal’ angels singing as well Mr. Raghavan?
9. Explicitly Honest and crisp:
Holy fucking shit. Genius. #Andhadhun
— Prannoy (@AnnoyMehta) October 7, 2018
10. This viewer who was lovin’ the movie right from the interval:
#Andhadhun at interval is already my favourite movie of the year.
I also feel sorry for those who will not be able to watch it now, or won't watch it. Because it's your loss.
Tabu is fucking awesome! And Sriram Raghavan is back in his Johnny Gaddar realm of awesomeness! Uff!
— 9 E 3 K ❁ (@9e3k) October 5, 2018
Kudos to the dedication to spread the creativity of this film even when this person hadn’t watched it completely himself!
Andhadhun earned about 28 crore Rupees in the first week of its release and continues to collect even more. We hope it does wonders as it goes into its second, third and tenth week as well!